09 March 2010

Happy Birthday SNSD Kid Leader

Sorry for making a fanboy-mode post. =P
Wishing our So Nyeo Shi Dae (Girl's Generation) leader a Happy Birthday! XD



Check out this video:



It's a Fan made video by DC Inside Taeyeon gallery to celebrate Taeyeon's 22nd Birthday, and the song is from their new Second Album (Oh!), entitled Forever. Check out the lyrics below. At least your friends cant belittle you for listening to this song and not knowing the meaning. And maybe I also can add that this song also one of the OST for Korean Drama, Pasta. =)

It's 22nd birthday although her DOB is 9 March 1989. Why?
Do you honestly think only Hijriah Calendar exists besides Gregorian in this world? XD. For us, it's easier to say her 21st birthday, and she's younger than me, I celebrated mine last month =P

Currently working on e-Learning's new layout before officially launched for 2010/2011 session at Islamic Introduction Course (Kursus Pengenalan Islam) this Friday. Get medical notes, past years questions, and quizzes to train your brain in study. After taking, dont forget to reply a simple thanks for those who upload the notes and questions. =)

Before I forget, Medicophilic Week also will be launched at the same day. I know the name's kind a bit lame but just enjoy it, okay. Medicophilic means "loving medic", and the abbreviation is MeW. Maybe the mascot will be this one: Mew from Pokemon! Cute huh?

I hope our MeW will stay cute and nice forever, although the evil MeWtwo was cooler. Why did I always feel the villain is always macho-er and cooler than the nice guy? The effect of the devil? Devil always makes you attractive.

Ever heard the story of a fisherman trying to catch some fish in the sea? He threw his "pukat" (What's that in English? Trawl?) and he said "In the name of God, please give me a lot of big fishes," and later when he pulled his net, he got nothing. Maybe not absolutely nothing. He got some boots, and small fishes. And maybe some rocks. XD

He repeated this for 40 times, before he gave up and tried for the 41st time, this time he said, "In the name of the Devil, give me a lot of big fishes," and guess what? He got too much fishes, from mackerel to whales. And he said, "From now on, I'll worship the Devil." But I think maybe he got too much whales, his boat sank to the bottom of the sea. =P

Dont underestimate the Devil, they will do everything to get you on their side. I mean, God knew that his small boat cant handle the whales so why bother giving him one? XD.

Lastly, enjoy the song. We always need someone to be on our side forever, right? Let's dream together towards creating the history. =)

SNSD - I Want to Dream With You (Forever)

Romanizations

yeongwonhi neowa ggumgugo shipda

gibun joheun parameul ddara nuni pushin jeo haneul arae
areumdaun norae joheun hyanggiro gadeukhan neowa geotneun gil
gieokhani cheoeum mannatdeon eosaekhago natseon shigandeul
seoteulgo eoryeotdeon nal geujeo mareobshi jikyeojun nege komawo

jicheyoitdeon gaseumi dashi sumshwigo
gananhaejin maeumi bicheul chajasseo
yeongwontorok ireohke neoui sonjabgo gatchi geotgo shipeo
uri dul manui sesange saranghaneun nae saramgwa hamgge

jjalbji anheun geu shigan dongan itji mothal manheun gieokdeul
useumgwa nunmul soge eonjena nal mideojun geon baro neoyeosseo

jichyeoitdeon gaseumi dashi sumshwigo
gananhaejin maeumi bicheul chajasseo
yeongwontorok ireohke neoui sonjabgo gatchigo getgo shipeo
uri dul manui sesange saranghaneun nae saramgwa hamgge

amudo uril banghaehajineun anha
shigane jjeutkyeoya har iyudo eobseo
(uri kaggeumsshigeun) ddaeron meolli isseodo
(gateun maeumeuro) gateun maeum hanaro gateun ggumeul ggul su itdamyeon

aju oraen shigani heulleo jinaseo (aju orae jinaseo)
neowa naui moseubi jogeum dallado (jogeum dallado)
yeongwontorok ireohke neowaduriseo ggumeul ggugoshipeo
naui sowoni dwoeeojun naui mideumi dwoejun neowa

aju oraen shigani heulleo jinaseo (oraen shigani heulleoseo)
neowa naui moseubi jogeum dallado (jogeumeun dareuljirado)
yeongwontorok ireohke neowa deuriseo ggumeul ggugo shipeo
naui gijeogi dwoeeojun naui ggumeul hamgge haejun neowa

oraen sewori hulleodo yeongwonhi neowa ggumggugo shipeo

Translations

I want to dream forever with you

Following the happy breeze, beneath that bright sky that blinds me
Beautiful melodies and fresh air fills this road that I'm walking with you
Do you remember? Those awkward and unfamiliar times when we firsth met
I'm thankful to you for silently taking care of me when I was hesitant and young

My exhausted heart beats once again
My weak heart has found light again
I want to hold your hand and walk like this forever
Together with the person I love in a world just for the two of us

Those unforgettable memories during that long time
Throughout the laughter and the tears, the one who always believed in me was you

My exhausted heart beats once again
My weak heart has found light again
I want to hold your hand and walk like this forever
Together with the person I love in a world just for the two of us

No one will bother us
There's not even a reason to waste any time
(Sometimes) We could be far from each other
(With the same heart) The same heart as one, dreaming the same dream

Even if a very long time passes (A long time passes)
Even if you and I become a bit different (A bit different)
I want to dream forever with you like this
The one who fulfilled my wishes, the one who became my faith, with you

Even if a very long time passes (A long time passes)
Even if you and I become a bit different (A bit different)
I want to dream forever with you like this
The one who became my miracle, the one who dreamed with me, with you

Even a long time passes, I want to dream forever with you

CREDITS
Lyrics: Kim Jin Hwan
Translations: boxclub & kkbluvv@soshified.com/forums
Rominzations: sneezes.@soshified.com/forums


p/s: yay! another English post. Do you notice any grammar mistakes? I noticed 10. XD

2 penghinaan diterima:

Anonymous said...

mase maulud nabi ko tak buat post....
maulud minah ni lak ko buat post...adeh...

HafizAdam on March 10, 2010 at 5:32 PM said...

dah berlambak orang buat post.
adakah menulis di blog tanda cinta pada seseorang? ianya tidak lebih dari hipokrit semata-mata. wakaka~

 

License

This blog by Muhammad Hafiz Adam is official website of Creative Designer and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.5 Malaysia License.

You're free to Share (copying, distributing and transmitting) and to Remix (adapting the work) under the following conditions:
a) Attribution;
You must attribute the work by linking back to this blog pr anything similar (but not in any way that suggests that I endorse you or your use of the work).
b) Noncommercial;
You may not use this work for commercial purposes.

Categories

~AkuDarahAnakMalaysia~ Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie Blogger Template