26 April 2008

FAQ - Why?

Recently I got a lot of why-question. Why did I wrote this? Why did I use that? Why dont you try this? Why Why Why? Well maybe this post will answer your questions.



WHY DID YOU BLOG?

This is the most famous question. 738 out of 3749 interviewer asked this. I think this is also the answer for an article from Berita Hairan:

"Blog semacam ini hanya layak dimasukkan ke dalam bakul sampah" referring to blogs telling about their tears-bursting-life story, sad-ending-day life, blabbering and crapping about unuseful stuffs.

I think that's the mostest lowest statement coming out from a high-class-thinking people. Nuffnang categorized bloggers into three - killing time, fun and serious. We blog because we feel it is an online public diary. Or an online public speaking which we are free to say anything. Some people use blog to campaign, to make money, to promote, to share-illegal software, to masturbate, to advertise. Who cares how stupid the blog is? As long we satisfy our satiety center. Lol.


WHY DO YOU BLOG IN MALAY?

Lol you're asking me when I'm using English. Well basically I dont like to 'write', but prefer to 'tulis'. I'm actually learning to 'write' now.

First, because English me not good. I get C5 in my SPM. I dont know how to wrote if it is in English. I cannot type the word well. Thats why teacher always scold me last time in school. Lol my English wasnt so bad didnt I?

Second, my readers are Malay. Some are from primary school. They didnt know English yet. Who wants to translate to them? Even a university student didnt like to read English blogs. lol.

Third, I tend to use fucking vulgar words in English. May it be wtf or damn or shit or bull or whatever, I just dont like it. But if I didnt use it, my post would be awkward I think.

WHY DO YOU USE OGGIX, NOT CBOX?

Because I hate spam. If you want to chat, go to kakRem's blog or PERUBATANonline. Both used AJAX shoutbox which means - you didnt have to refresh your browsers. Easier to said, as if you are using YM.

No security image, no flood control. But cBox have something called post limit - 60 posts per hour or something like that. I put the shoutbox so that visitors can leave me a message, not to chit chat in here - although that's the reason my blog is not popular like kakRem's. Lol.

For that leave-me-a-message purpose, Oggix had a function - reply to shout. So I can rely directly under their shout. No need to HafizAdam to Pemenang, HafizAdam to kakRem or whatever.

WHY DIDNT YOU PUT YOUR 'VIEW YOUR COMPLETE PROFILE'?

Because I replaced it with My BlogLog widget. More advance I think. All information about me in one place - Friendster, Flickr, YouTube, Multiply. Easier eh?

ANY WHY-QUESTION FOR ME TO ANSWER? POST THEM THROUGH THE COMMENT.

See through the world with WHY, you'll see the reason of life.
[HafizAdam]

1 penghinaan diterima:

victoire on April 27, 2008 at 11:15 PM said...

pape je aaa..
aku tau blog tmpat aku nok bleber.
se ag rujukan di mase depan untuk tau ape aku buat di mase lalu

 

License

This blog by Muhammad Hafiz Adam is official website of Creative Designer and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.5 Malaysia License.

You're free to Share (copying, distributing and transmitting) and to Remix (adapting the work) under the following conditions:
a) Attribution;
You must attribute the work by linking back to this blog pr anything similar (but not in any way that suggests that I endorse you or your use of the work).
b) Noncommercial;
You may not use this work for commercial purposes.

Categories

~AkuDarahAnakMalaysia~ Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie Blogger Template